BOYS BALLET PROGRAM
The Tanya Pearson Academy offers boys a platform to share their passion and dedication for the artform of ballet.
Our specialised boys training in Classical Ballet, Contemporary Dance and Pas de Deux is designed to optimally prepare male dancers for a career in dance.
TPA is offering regular boys only classes with our esteemed faculty of international renowned Master Teachers.
The Academy is also facilitating exclusive boys only workshops with special guests, such as Paul Knobloch – Ballet Master of The Australian Ballet and Cameron Holmes – Artist of The Australian Ballet and TPA Graduate.
TPA is extremely proud of our male graduates for continuing the TPA tradition of working with world class Ballet Schools and Companies.
- National Ballet of Canada – First Soloist Jack Bertinshaw
- Scottish National Ballet – Principal Dancer Evan Loudon
- The Australian Ballet Company – Cameron Holmes
- Sydney Dance Company – Luke Hayward
- Victorian State Ballet – Henry Driver
- John Cranko School Stuttgart – Levi Miller
- Dutch National Ballet Academy – Ned Manning Lourey
- Tanz Akademie Zurich – Liam Strickland
- Hamburg Ballet School – Sebastian Ryan
- Tanz Akademie Zurich – Austen McDonald
- Hamburg Ballet School – Ellis Campbell
- John Cranko School Stuttgart – Lincoln Sharp
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more details about our programs for boys.
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Stay up to date with the latest Tanya Pearson Academy, news, events and offers