TPA AFFILIATE PROGRAM
Current and former TPA Affiliate Students:
- Zara Anderson – The Sydney Ballet Conservatory
- Kenzie Andrews – Atelier
- Aurelia Beal-Attwood – National College of Dance- Newcastle
- Bonni Bolam – Danceworks Nowra
- Tia Bowering – Terry Simpson/Dancelab
- Tayla Briggs – Mount Eden Academy NZ
- Mietta Brookman – GWB Adelaide
- Charlie Brown – GCS Dance & TPA
- Tashi Caroll-Ryan – Expressions Ballet Academy
- Ava Cleary – House of Dance- Tasmania
- Talena Cleyne – NZ School of Dance
- Ramita Coldrey – House of Dance- Tasmania
- Shaylan Cole – Independant Dance Studios
- Laura Darby– Dancelite
- Amelia Donaldson – Canberra Festival Ballet School
- Charlize Duck – Expressions Ballet Academy NZ
- Ava Eie – Mount Eden Ballet Academy
- Isabelle Falcon – Exclusive Dance
- Isabel Fanning – Serenade Ballet Academy
- Paris-Lily Foster – Mt Eden Ballet Academy
- Lindsay Golding – Ross Dance Studio
- Ella Gordon – Expressions Ballet school
- Samantha Grimsey – House of Dance
- Sofia Hamilton – Danae Cantwell School of Dance
- Brent Helm – Vanessa Lee Dance Academy
- Scarlet Higgins – Serenade Ballet Academy
- Chloe Hurn – Terry Simpson/ Talia Fowler
- Fergus James Johnson – Dance HQ Orange
- Georgina Karytinos – GWB Adelaide
- Zoe Lewry – GCS Dance
- Olivia Li – Serenade Ballet Academy
- Capri Lord – PMPA
- Lily Mackenzie – National College of Dance
- Isabella Rose Magnus – The Premier Dance Academy
- Amelie Marks – Serenade Ballet Academy
- Caitlyn Martin – Expressions Ballet Academy
- Madeline McGimpsey – Expressions Ballet Academy
- Sarita Muller – Expressions Ballet Academy
- Sienna Myers – Danae Cantwell School
- Caprice Nataly – RAW Performers
- Emmanuel O’Kane – Blue Mountains
- Daisy-Mena Proud – Serenade Ballet Academy
- Zoe Roberts – Danae a Cantwell School of Dance
- Holly Robinson – Independent Dance Studios
- Daisy Sexton – Byron Ballet
- Madison Sparkman – Anita Coutts School of Dance
- Coco Townsend-Hueber – Elite Forster
- Annabelle Tran – The Dance Company Melbourne
- Sol Ward – Premier Dance Academy
- Corrie Wells – Clarence River Dance Academy
- Sophie Wilson – The Ballet Studio- Woonona
- Patric Annetta – Terry Simpson Academy
- Anika Morales– GWB Studios Adelaide
- Charlotte George – Colour City Dance
- Lucy McCormack– McAullife School of Dance
The TPA affiliate program is designed to connect with schools and students around Australia and the World to offer unique opportunities and collaborations with the purpose to inspire the next generation of world class artists.
TPA has a long history of welcoming students from other schools throughout NSW, from interstate and overseas schools for short term visits. The TPA Affiliate Program provides opportunities for aspiring students from regional NSW, interstate or overseas to benefit from our teaching and gain a real insight into the realities of Full Time ballet training. TPA models its Full Time Program on international teaching methods to the highest standard and has a large faculty of over 45 teachers offering classes in classical ballet, contemporary, repertoire, pas de deux, character, pilates, conditioning and coaching.
How to join the TPA Affiliate Program
TPA works in conjunction with schools and teachers in a transparent manner in order to encourage and facilitate opportunities that will benefit the students and schools.
Teachers are welcome to propose students for our TPA Affiliate Program at any time throughout the year. Students that are committed, show potential for development and who would benefit from the exposure to our program and the training are encouraged to apply. TPA Affiliate places will be strictly limited by number and capped per year.
TPA Affiliate students will have the opportunity to attend days throughout the year at mutually convenient times that are coordinated with the teachers – enabling the student to participate in Full Time as well as part time classes at the Tanya Pearson Academy. Affiliate students will be placed in the level and classes best suited to their standard.
In addition to short term visit opportunities, TPA Affiliate students will also have priority opportunities to audition for TPA productions and priority booking opportunities and discounted rates to TPA Workshops.
During short term visits, TPA Affiliate students may also request private coaching sessions with any of the TPA faculty (pending availability).
Affiliate students will remain valid for one year from the time of acceptance. Students must reapply/audition to continue in the Affiliate program.
Affiliate schools and students will be acknowledged on our website credit to the school will always be made in any reference to Affiliate students.
We see this an opportunity to promote collaboration amongst schools and fostering opportunities and pathways for young talented students. Acceptance into the TPA Affiliate Program does not guarantee any acceptance into the TPA Full Time programs.
How do students apply?
We invite teachers/principals to submit students by completing the Affiliate application form along with a recommendation or letter of support. Along with the application form, we require some brief footage of the student (does not have to be professional quality – as long as clear and visible).
Audition DVD/video link requirements:
- Approximately 10 minutes of class work including barre, centre and pointe
- Classical Solo or Variation (if available).
Upon acceptance into the program you will be notified of TPA Affiliate uniform, schedule and other information.