CORPORATE FUNCTIONS & EVENTS
Dancers of the Tanya Pearson Academy are regularly sought after to perform at a wide variety of events and functions including Balls and Functions, Weddings, Christening, Corporate events, Fashion Events and Openings.
The dancers are skilled at performing in a wide variety of performance spaces and settings. We can perform known repertoire or excerpts from famous ballets, as well as choreograph unique performances for events, both classical or contemporary in style. Our dancers can be a main performance feature at an event or be more discreetly enhancing a scene and bringing elegance and impact to an event.
Recent functions have included:
- Australian Ballet Mother’s Day Lunch 2019
- Performance at Mome Showcase Dinner presented by Arab Bank Function with Fashion Designer Alin El’Kal
- Friends of The Australian Ballet Morning Tea with David McAllister
- Christening event at Doltone House
- Sunschine Charity Event www.sunschine.org.au
- Private Birthday Event at The Bennelong at The Opera House with @formoverfunctionevents
- Australian Chinese Business Dinner at the Shangri-La
- Exhibition Opening of “NUDE” at The Art Gallery of NSW
- Australian Ballet Exhibition of Costumes event at The Bennelong, Sydney Opera House.
If you are interested in booking our dancers for a special and unique event or function, please submit your request here: