EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT & OFFICE MANAGER
Posted 27 June 2021
Reports to: Executive Director – Gregor Thieler
The Tanya Pearson Academy is looking for an Executive Assistant and Office Manager to fill the full-time position at our campus in St. Leonards, NSW.
About the Opportunity
Your role as an Executive Assistant and Office Manager is to provide professional, efficient, and effective administrative support to the Executive. In this role, you will undertake a wide range of general office functions such as answering customer inquiries, customer service and support, processing and managing CRM, invoicing, diary management along with the preparation of reports and general correspondence.
- You are motivated, love systems and processes, organising, holding others accountable, and want to see a business thrive.
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a customer focused EA and office administration environment, with high task turnover and managing the daily affairs of a busy executive.
- Intermediate level of computer literacy, utilising MS software applications for correspondence, reports, tables, policy documents, and presentations.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills, with the ability to consult, communicate and problem solve effectively within set guidelines.
- Excellent attention to detail, time management and organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise, to ensure set outcomes are achieved.
- Able to work independently and in a team. You have a professional and positive manner, with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Previous experience in the dance industry as an administrator would be desirable.
- Live and uphold the Tanya Pearson Academy values.
What we offer
- A competitive remuneration salary with negotiable options.
- Opportunities for professional development training and future study assistance to enhance your career progression.
- Work within a culture that promotes a healthy work-life balance and a friendly and supported team.
- A workplace culture where everyone feels valued.
How to Apply
Email your CV, two references and interest in the role to Gregor Thieler – Executive Director of the Tanya Pearson Academy: email@example.com.
Closing Date: Monday 12 July 2021
TPA prides itself as an equal opportunity employer and embraces the diversity that our teams bring, so if this sounds like the position for you, don’t delay – apply now!
Expected Start Date: 01/08/2021
Job Type: Full-time
- Employee mentoring program
- Professional development assistance
- 8-hour shift
- High School (Year 12) (Preferred)
- Administrative experience: 3 years (Preferred)